QualityControl: Turn your i1 Pro into an advanced spectrodensitometer!
Especially Suitable For:
Print shops, Quality control personnel, Service technicians, laboratories and consultants.
Densitometry Principal Functions:
- All Densities
- Density Difference
- Dot Gain
- Print Curve
- Dot Gain Curve
- Dot Area
- Print Contrast
- Hue Error
Colorimetry Principal Functions:
- Color Difference
- Visual Match
- Color Libraries – store and manage colors with interactive drag and drop.
- Import color libraries from Adobe Color Books and Adobe Color Swatches, cXf3, CGATS17, IFRX, and CSV file formats.
- Automatic detection of dominant spectral density.
- i1 Support - Works with the i1 Pro and i1 Pro v2. Extremely simple and intuitive interface requires no user training
- Provides spot measurement capability currently missing in most i1 software.
- Flexible configuration - Color difference formula, illuminant, observer, metamerism index, tone values, and status filter.